I know it’s a bit late, but it’s still Friday…Therefor I declare this my Five Things Friday post!
1) School…If it’s one thing, school has taught me to keep pushing on! I’m so proud with how well I’m keeping up, staying organized, and most importantly how I’m doing overall! This is all new to me, but I don’t think I could love what I’m doing anymore than I already do!
2) Tomorrow I am super excited to be having my launch party on my Arbonne business! I finally feel it is the right time to really indulge in this great opportunity and I have wonderful people who are behind me supporting me in all of this, I don’t see any time to waste!
3) Going from texting almost no one, to texting everyone in a day..Since school started, I have seen a rapid increase in friendships. It is true that you feel good when you surround yourself with good and positive people..I have class with mostly the same people, but these girls and I have become very close. It’s nice knowing you have someone to turn to when things get rough…Also, they know exactly how hard I’m working because, well, they’re working just as hard!
4) In about 2 weeks, I will no longer be a teenager. I will be turning 20, and while I know there is not much difference between age 19 and age 20, to me there is. I already feel beyond my years because of my maturity level, and don’t get me wrong, I don’t see a problem with that. I just guess my birthdays in the past haven’t been all they’re cracked up to be..They usually end horribly. This year though, I guarantee that will be different, and that scares me a little. Age is just a number, but I’m finally starting to feel as if I’m really growing up!
5) I have a goal. My goal is to try and post more, and hopefully with some upcoming events like running in a 5K, being able to offer a giveaway, and doing some more wonderful fall recipes I’ll have good things to keep the flow going! Oh, I guess I didn’t mention the 5K! One week from tomorrow, October 5th, I will be participating in the Color Run in Allentown. I’m so pumped to be doing it! A few months ago, I could not have even run a mile, but now to be able to run 3.1 I’m ready to rock it!